DURANDARTE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro del gremio DURANDARTE AoC-Aquilonia

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Application - Harakai

AutorMensaje
harakai
Iniciado
Iniciado

Clase : Ranger

Application - Harakai Empty
MensajeTema: Application - Harakai   Application - Harakai I_icon_minitimeVie Jun 11, 2010 11:44 am

First of all, I have to tell that I do not speak or understand Spanish at all. This forum would be hopeless to me if it wasn't for google translate! That is why this application is in English, and if anything is wrong with the template, don't blame me!

---

1 - How old are you?

2 - Have you played some MMORPG's before? If so ... What? How have you spent, how was it?
I have only played Diablo 2. Nothing special to tell about that.

3 - Give information about your char (name, race, class, level, etc ...)
My main is named Harakai, an full T2 ranger, pvp lvl 5.

4 - Do you know in advance and a member of Durandarte, who can answer for you?
I don't know any members in Durandarte very well(yet).

5 - As for hours of gaming, how do you define yourself? Casual "player? "Hardcore? "Normalito? Responds quiet, is for information.
Hardcore! I play on average 4 hours a day, and do allot of minis. I am there whenever it is needed!

6 - Possibility of using TS, Ventrilo or Skype?
I have and use actively both Ventrilo and TS.

7 - Do you have any special talents that may be useful to the guild? (Photosop, web design, video editing ...)
Nope.

8 - Why do you wish to join Durandarte?
I need a good PvP guild, that I can do Bori and minis with. I am also interested in doing T3 and help the progress there. I have downed first boss T3 2 times on Fury.

9 - Tell us what you want. This is where you explayarte. Want to tell a joke? Did you send a link to a funny video? Or perhaps, do we have a story last? This is your chance. But do not worry, if you're not inspired today .. nothing happens! Nothing special.

Application - Harakai
Página 1 de 1.